Technical Solutions Manager - base salary to £60,000 OTE to £90,000 Package
Human Capital Solutions are looking for an experienced Technical Solutions Manager to join a leading M&E design consultancy with a commitment to providing a sustainable future in the built environment.
You will be expected to collaborate closely with the commercial and operations teams to understand customer requirements, offering technical guidance throughout the sales process.
This consultancy has 30 years of experience in the energy sector. They specialise in providing energy efficiency, carbon management, and cost reduction solutions to clients in various industries, including Commercial, Residential, Education, and Industrial.
Their services cover everything from upfront strategic planning, right through to project management and implementation.
As a Technical Solutions Manager, you will join an expanding commercial team, engaging with a diverse range of clients. Reporting to the Technical Solutions Director, you will play a pivotal role in supporting customer success, new business development, and the operations teams.
You will play an important part in leading conversations with clients in order to support them across a broad range of sectors including energy procurement, compliance services, design/engineering services, and supporting them on their journey to Net Zero
- Collaborate closely with the commercial and operations teams to understand customer requirements, offering technical guidance throughout the sales process.
- Conduct thorough assessments of client needs, propose tailored solutions, and provide expert advice on the implementation and integration of our sustainable energy products and services.
- An in-depth understanding of sustainable energy solutions, covering renewable energy systems, sustainable building management, energy management technologies, and carbon reduction strategies.
- Stay abreast of industry advancements and emerging sustainable practices.
- Build strong relationships with prospective clients, serving as a trusted advisor alongside the customer success, sales, and operations teams.
- Understand customer sustainability objectives, offer guidance on solutions, and promptly address technical inquiries.
- Share customer insights, market trends, and competitive intelligence to contribute to product development and refine sales strategies.
- Previous experience within the energy procurement sector and/or sustainable energy practices.
- Previous experience in a pre-sales, technical sales, or engineering role, preferably within the sustainability or clean energy industry.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer needs and delivering exceptional service.
- Salary up to £60,000 with an OTE of up to £90,000
- Additional bonus for new business bought to the group
- 23 days Holiday (rising to 25 after 5 years of service)
- 8% pension contribution
- EOT fund