Senior Fire Engineer - London £55K to £45K
More, More, More.
This role will appeal to a Fire Engineer who wants more!
26 days leave instead of just 25, more job security, quicker progression, more autonomy and employee better benefits than any other firm. Having recently secured "The Best Place to Work for in Property" again, this global commercial property advisor / multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are clearly committed to developing their greatest assets, i.e. you.
Reporting to the Head of Fire Engineering, you'll enjoy a level of autonomy and career progression that isn't normally available within a large consultancy.
In addition to one of best employee benefits package in the industry, they also offer job security as they have over 25 global offices and operate across both the private and public sectors.
Their structured training and development program will ensure you achieve Chartered status as soon as you are ready to.
And working closely with their in-house M&E engineers, specialist consultants, project managers and Sustainability Engineers will ensure you develop a true understanding of all aspects of property, across new builds and existing buildings.
- 26 days of holiday 8 days bank holidays.
- Ongoing CPD and a large training budget
- 4 x Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- 5% Pension contribution
- Subsided gym membership
- Weekly and monthly social activities (yes even during lockdown / WFH!)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working hours (yes even when we all return to the office…eventually)
- Paid time off to support a charity initiative of your choice.
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience as a Fire Engineer within a multi-disciplinary or building services consultancy.
- Able to independently carry out building surveys.
- Up to date knowledge of fire protection systems and other life safety systems.
- Able to develop fire strategies for new build projects and also complex refurbishments.