Energy Engineer / Energy Analyst - To £45K Package
Imagine being able to personally contribute towards helping address our climate emergency; whilst also never having to worry about where your next project comes from?
As the worlds leading Commercial Real Estate Consultancy, this fortune 500 firm helps the majority of the FTSE 250 firms reduce their energy and embodied carbon; and provide expert advice across five key vertical markets.
Working closely with their head of NZC Design and also alongside a team of motivated, friendly and supportive Energy Engineers and Energy Auditors; you will get involved in;
- Carrying out onsite energy audits across a range of complex buildings, across London and the South East.
- Analysing current energy and carbon use.
- Producing technical reports outlining the current state of the MEP and Plant and equipment.
- Work with clients to help educate them regarding what is needed to develop net zero carbon strategies.
- Utilise their propriety in-house building optimisation software and provide complete energy saving calculations.
- Monitor buildings energy use and trends.
- Provide remote analytical support to resolve higher than expected energy use.
- Analyse occupancy levels, peak demand times etc and ensure BMS systems are configured correctly.
- Provide input into fee proposals by providing an estimate of how many hours will be required.
- Maintain a professional register of CPD, with the aim of ensuring you stay up to date.
- Attend seminars or webinars on topics such as Nabers, WELL, Passivhaus, Decarbonisation, the Circular Economy and Operational Energy.
As a commercial real estate advisor, they cover absolutely every aspect of commercial property ownership, operation, and investment. Virtually all their work is secured internally by recommendation which means that your knowledge of the whole industry will also improve; and it also means that you will never have to worry about where your next project is coming from.
However, they don't like people working overtime as they appreciate the importance of a work / life balance; and also provide one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry; including
- 27 days leave
- Free onsite Spin Studio
- 5% employer pension
- 3 x Life Assurance and Private Healthcare.
- Interest free season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Secure cycle storage facility (and showers / lockers)
- Ongoing CPD including access to LinkedIn learning access, Harvard business school online courses and their inhouse learning platform for you to use as you like.
- Global knowledge sharing initiatives with lots of opportunities to meet and connect with colleagues across continents.
- Annual bonus (Typically between 7.5% to 10%).
- Company Car or Car / Travel allowance
- 35-hour working week.
- Option of working from home up to three days a week.
- Opportunity to join the Junior Board
- Access to the Energy and Sustainability Network - where people meet and share ideas, both personal and professional to stay and live "Green" - Recent topics are Electric Cars, Net Zero Carbon, Vegan, PV, and Heat Pumps.
- Access a wide range of networks such as Family, Pride, Faith, Diversity Networks
- Weekly monthly social and team building activities