BREEAM Assessor - To £38K
I'm working with one of the UK's most well established and largest MEP Consultancies to find them a Sustainability Engineer / BREEAM Assessor for their London office.
You will enjoy working as part of their supportive Sustainability team; and use your experience in BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes to help deliver large scale sustainable and low-energy projects across the UK
- Liaise with developers, architects and clients and provide strategic low energy design advice.
- Conduct BREEAM Pre-Assessments and provide design advice.
- Produce evidence requirements for BREEAM credits.
- Monitor the design process to ensure that the scheme design objectives are being followed and the design reflects the client's overall requirements.
- Prepare interim and final design assessment reports and submissions to the BRE.
- Carry out Post construction reviews.
- Mentor and support the development of team members.
- Liaise with our teams of MEP Engineers and continue to develop your understanding of Building Services and the Built environment.
In order to be considered, it is essential that you are a registered BREEAM Assessor for BREEAM Refurbishment and Fit Out or BREEAM New Construction and have previous experience in Code for Sustainable Homes.
- 25 days leave
- 35 hour working week
- 4 x life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Interest free season ticket loan or Ride2Work scheme
- Ongoing CPD's
- Access to their CIBSE Approved Training and Development program
This role will appeal to a client facing and outgoing BREEAM Assessor who wants to work for an employee focussed business offering job security, interesting projects and excellent career development prospects.