PA / Marketing Assistant
Hampshire - £30/40k
I am keen to speak with a PA / Marketing Assistant based in Surrey / Hampshire.
- Do you feel undervalued?
- Stuck in a rut within a mundane business.
- Seem to being doing the “same old, same old” on a daily basis?
- Have ideas that you want to put forward but feel you won’t be listened to?
Allow me to get you away from that negativity and introduce you to an extremely successful Client working within Construction and Engineering.
Reporting to 3 Directors / Owners, each remain visible on a day to day basis taking pride in moving the business they built forward, sustaining steady growth and boasting an excellent secured pipeline of work running into 2023. . . THEY NEED YOU!!!!
They have identified improvement within the business branding, they need someone to assist with this, their day to day businesses and managing and developing the Social Media Platform.
Below is a more comprehensive outline to your responsibilities.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Devising / Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, accommodation, events and conferences
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Managing and updating Social Media Platform
- Understanding company product and brand.
- Organizing market research.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations
- Writing reports and analysing data
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts.