Principal Electrical Design Engineer - To £75K Package
With the majority of their senior leadership team having started off as Graduates or Intermediates, with an average tenure of six years, this is a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial business and fast track your professional development.
For the past 25 years they have continued to push the boundaries of high-performance building design and genuinely partner with their clients to create outstanding buildings and communities that blend seamlessly with their surroundings. Notable projects include low energy university campuses, net zero carbon research labs and even a naturally ventilated data centre.
- Design, supervision and technical quality review of projects.
- Respond to client needs and managing recourses to achieve project requirements.
- Prepare fee submissions and project bids.
- Prepare detailed submissions and reports.
- Management and delivery of projects through design and construction phases.
- When appropriate, carry out Post Occupancy Evaluations.
- Financial management and reporting on project profitability.
- Continue to develop positive relationships with clients that will generate repeat business opportunities.
- Provide specialist technical advice and guidance on Electrical Engineering at a project and group level.
- Supervise, mentor and manage a team engineers and technicians.
You'll enjoy working on a range of £10 - £150M projects such as airports, hotels, high-rise commercial offices, masterplans, universities and science and technology projects.
- Effective team leader, able to motivate a team and negotiate with clients.
- Solid commercial acumen.
- Good awareness of sustainability, BIM and good architecture.
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum of six years' experience in a similar role.
- 5% Pension
- Private Medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Payment of Professional Memberships
- Ongoing CPD (Including a CIBSE Approved Training and Development program)
- Flexible working hours