Building Physics Engineer - To £45K Work from home Training in LCA, Passivhaus or LCEA.
Due to a huge influx of projects, I'm looking for a Building Physics Engineer / Energy Engineer for immediate start. The client is happy to support flexible / remote working and also to pay for you to complete your LCEA, Passivhaus or One Click LCA training.
With a few years' experience using IESVe you'll already be familiar with carrying out dynamic simulation modelling for both building performance and Part L compliance, overheating risk assessments (CIBSE TM59 & TM52), ventilation / natural ventilation, daylighting analysis and microclimate analysis.
You'll liaise closely with the Mechanical and Electrical Engineers and assist them with optimising their designs., to ensure they design a truly sustainable building.
Some of your duties will include;
- Calculating heating and cooling loads using ASHRAE or CIBSE standards.
- PHPP modelling following the Passivhaus standards
- BRUKL compliance calculations.
- Carrying out embodied carbon calculations / LCA using One Click LCA (Full Training will be provided)
- Carrying out Thermal Bridging Calculations using Trisco or WUFI. (Again, training will be provided)
- CFD & Building Energy Simulations using Revit MEP.
- Advising clients on how to decarbonise their portfolio of buildings.
- Carrying out building performance engineering in order to address the energy gap in buildings.
- Carrying out R&D in phase change materials reduce overheating, LZC Technologies or MMC.
- Degree qualified and at least two years' experience in Building Services.
- Ideally an accredited Low Carbon Consultant (LCC) or a Low Carbon Energy Assessor (CIBSE or Elmhurst)
- Ideally a registered SAP Energy Assessor (OCDEA)
- Good understanding on Building Services, Architecture and Environmental Engineering.
Please mention Job # 2899 when you call or email.