BREEAM Assessor - To £35K Package
Due to growth, I'm looking for a qualified BREEAM Assessor to join a well-known sustainability led, building services consultancy based in London.
- Liaise with developers, architects and clients and provide strategic low energy design advice.
- Conduct BREEAM Pre-Assessments and provide design advice.
- Produce evidence requirements for BREEAM credits.
- Monitor the design process to ensure that the scheme design objectives are being followed and the design reflects the client's overall requirements.
- Prepare interim and final design assessment reports and submissions to the BRE.
- Carry out Post construction reviews.
- Mentor and support the development of team members.
- Liaise with our teams of MEP Engineers and continue to develop your understanding of Building Services and the Built environment.
- Use your IES modelling skills to help predict how buildings will perform.
- 25 days leave
- 5 hour working week
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan or Ride2Work scheme
- Ongoing CPD's
- Registered BREEAM Assessor.
- At least two years' experience in a similar role.
- Keen interest in Sustainability, Architecture, Integrated Design or the Circular Economy.