Whole Life Carbon Consultant To £45K Remote Working
As a genuine leader in low or zero carbon building design, this global consultancy has been tackling the climate emergency for the past decade. Sustainability has always been their key focus; and remains at the very heart of the business.
It's not a "bolt on" or an afterthought, it's the key reason why the company was established.
Working as part of their dedicated Environmental, Energy and Sustainability team you'll help tackle the climate emergency and energy performance gap.
You'll help their clients create a more sustainable built environment; and assist them further develop their Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) service offering; whilst also developing new skills in environmental analysis, benchmarking or material science.
You'll help design buildings that will be easy to refurbish; and promote the use of innovative technology such as phase change materials, SMART buildings and the use of large scale, on-site renewable energy generation.
In addition to using One Click LCA to determine the embodied carbon and environmental impact of buildings, you'll also get involved in carrying out R&D into building fabrics and materials.
- Must have experience in Life Cycle Assessments (Whole Life Carbon)
- Degree qualified in Environmental Engineering, Architecture, Building Services, Energy Engineering or a subject related to the Built Environment.
- Have at least two years' experience carrying out Life Cycle Assessments (Whole Life Carbon).
- Good awareness of modern methods of construction, next generation building services technologies, sustainable construction and material science.
- Willing to attend the Studio once a week.
- Familiar with BREEAM, GreenStar (D&AB)and Nabers requirements