Mechanical Associate Director - Kent - To £90K
Are you a Principal Mechanical Engineer or Mechanical Associate ready to step up into your first Associate Director role?
Due to the Mechanical Partner retiring in the next six months, I'm looking for a Mechanical Associate or Associate Director to join this well-established, MEP Design and Sustainability Consultancy based in Kent.
You'll have full responsibility for the success of the office including all staff and all projects undertaken and will have full autonomy over the mechanical team.
- Acting as the main point of contact and maintaining a good working relationship with Clients.
- Negotiating fees, contracts and deliverables.
- Develop concept and detailed designs and plan strategies.
- Review, update and maintain technical standards.
- Financial forward planning, setting, managing and achieving targets and budgets.
- Planning and monitoring workload and assisting with resource allocation; and recruitment if required.
- Mentoring, developing and retaining a loyal and productive team.
- Maintaining the quality of the output they produce.
- Using your sound commercial judgment to drive projects to completion.
- Assist the MD with presentations, marketing and business development.
- Chartered Engineer, i.e., CEng and MCIBSE or MIMechE.
- At least 10 years' experience in Building Services.
- Track record in managing projects from feasibility to construction.