Head of BMS - Client Side - to £72K Package ( c.20% Bonus/12% Pension)
Human Capital Solutions is working on a unique opportunity in the market to source a Head of BMS to join an Engineering Services team within a leading global Property Consultancy.
As a fully established Property Management company work is leveraged internally from its current client base across their portfolios, offering a huge scope for future business, on top of a large base of established BMS work across Design & Projects and Asset Engineering (Surveying/Reporting/Client Advisory). Resulting in offering unparalleled job security.
With Intelligent Buildings becoming a reality in the industry, their clients are now expecting a level of integration odf smart systems integrated into their buildings. BMS is at the forefront and a key a component to delivering Smart Buildings and enabling the energy management that modern buildings seek to achieve EPCB and NZC.
Working within the Engineering Design and Projects division of the business, the person undertaking the role would have expertise in Building Automation and Controls Systems.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide input on design strategy and conceptual designs.
- Undertake design calculations.
- Design installations to meet all existing, relevant British Standards, Building Regulations and other relevant standards.
- Design installations to meet requirements for energy efficiency and low carbon requirements.
- Work as part of a team to meet project brief and programme requirements.
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the engineering team within the office. Undertake constructive peer reviews of other design projects.
- Commit to supporting strategic sustainability policies and our internal environmental programme objectives.
- Familiarise and learn about sustainable low energy initiatives and to share this with other members of your team and wider within the Partnership.
- A "hands on" approach is required, this person will need a "cradle to grave" mindset to project delivery.
What you'll need:
Experience in designing, supervising, and delivering projects within the BMS industry. Your experience will include delivering quality to clients and providing innovative solutions utilising your knowledge and experience.
Alongside a competitive salary you will receive a top-level package and an uncapped bonus structure that is second to none in the industry.
Why they're a great business:
- Global Reach with a small company feel: With an average team consisting of five to eight people, they offer a global platform as well as the atmosphere of a smaller company.
- Personal growth: They encourage their people to nurture and grow their own careers - and they support them all the way.
- Opportunity: As the leading company in their industry, they have the resources to help you realise your potential.
- Communication: Throughout the year they hold events designed to engage all their people in the direction of the business, for example staff conferences, road shows and monthly briefings.
- Social Life: They organise regular social events on a team, department and company wide basis and there is the opportunity to join one of their numerous sports teams.
- Promotion: They provide a structured career path and regular opportunity for progression.
- Career Development and Training: They provide you with the best tools, training and support to equip you for your job and future development.
- Compensation and Benefits: The bright and highly driven professionals on their team deserve to be rewarded for their efforts. They oblige with competitive compensation and numerous benefits possibilities.
- 28 days holiday
- Life assurance 4 x salary from start date
- Healthcare single cover from start date
- Group income protection from start date
- Pension 5% employee, 8% employer after 6 months' service
- Company sick pay after 6 months' service
This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of your own client base, develop an entrepreneurial approach to client's needs and gain a clear understanding of the commercial drivers behind property ownership.
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you have the relevant experience of leading and delivering BMS solutions for clients, please get in touch.