Associate Director - Vertical Transportation - £63k to £72K Package ( 15% Bonus/ 12% Pension/Medical)
Human Capital Solutions is working on a unique opportunity in the market to source an Associate Director level Consultant Engineer in Vertical Transportation, to join an Engineering Services team within a leading global Property Consultancy.
As a fully established building management company, work is leveraged internally from its current client base across their portfolio, offering a huge scope for future business sitting on top of a large base of established work consisting of mainly Term Consultancy & some Projects, offering unparalleled job security.
Alongside a competitive salary you will receive a top level package and an uncapped bonus structure that is second to none in the industry.
Here are some more of the benefits:
- Global Reach with a small company feel: With an average team consisting of five to eight people, they offer a global platform as well as the atmosphere of a smaller company.
- Personal growth: They encourage their people to nurture and grow their own careers - and they support them all the way.
- Opportunity: As the leading company in their industry, they have the resources to help you realise your potential.
- Communication: Throughout the year they hold events designed to engage all their people in the direction of the business, for example staff conferences, road shows and monthly briefings.
- Social Life: They organise regular social events on a team, department and company wide basis and there is the opportunity to join one of their numerous sports teams.
- Promotion: They provide a structured career path and regular opportunity for progression.
- Career Development and Training: They provide you with the best tools, training and support to equip you for your job and future development.
- Compensation and Benefits: The bright and highly driven professionals on their team deserve to be rewarded for their efforts. They oblige with competitive compensation and numerous benefits possibilities.
We are looking for an Associate Director level Vertical Transportation Consultant to undertake the following:
- Maintenance Strategies, Life Cycle Costing, Due Diligence, Condition Surveys and modernisation projects.
- Building and maintaining a deep understanding of existing and target clients (predominately internal).
- Working effectively with and supports other team members and departments to achieve seamless client service.
- Contributing to resource planning and management discussions in own area.
- Planning, prioritising and resourcing own work effectively to meet client needs and budgets.
Current areas of Vertical Transportation specialisation include:
- Moving Walkways
- Access Cradles, Winches and Trolleys
- Loading Bay Equipment
- Doors and Shutters
- Platform Lifts and Hoists
The role would suit an individual with an up to date understanding of current compliance and legislation.
This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of your own client base, develop an entrepreneurial approach to client's needs and gain a clear understanding of the commercial drivers behind property ownership.
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you have the relevant experience of working within Vertical Transportation Consultancy, please get in touch.