Senior Sustainability Consultant / Senior Sustainability Engineer (LEED)
As a LEED Assessor you'll feel great that you're doing you bit to help tackle the climate emergency and ensure we deign environmentally responsible buildings that respect our planet.
As a key member of the Sustainability Solutions & Climate Change team, you'll partner with blue chip clients and help them ensure their portfolio of commercial, hotel and leisure, mission critical and life science projects remain clean and green.
As a certified LEED Assessor (LEED AP) you'll use your experience and knowledge in energy and sustainability to help design innovative, low energy buildings that address six key sustainability criteria;
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy & Atmosphere
- Materials & Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Innovation in Design
Key duties will include;
- Promoting best practice Low and Zero Carbon Building Design.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of emerging technologies, materials or modern methods of construction.
- Carry out R&D to ensure we maintain our position as one of the global leaders in ESD.
- Delivering presentations to clients, developers and architects and ensuring their buildings achieve LEED Platinum or Gold.
- Carrying out LEED assessments from
- Accredited Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Assessor.
- Good awareness for other environmental rating tools such as BREEAM, Greenstar, WELL NABERS and Soft Landings (RIBA Green overlay)
- Previous experience assisting with preparing fee bids, tenders and competitions.
- Good understanding of Building Services, the Circular Economy and Net Zero Carbon Buildings.
- Good experience in LEED Building Design and Construction (BD C)
- Able to use Tracker (Tracker Plus) to upload full LEED Assessments; i.e., from early options analysis right through to completion.
- Up to 28 days leave 8 bank holidays.
- Life insurance policy
- Ongoing CPD
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy and sell an extra weeks holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Full support to allow "Remote Working"