Head of M E Design / Mechanical Associate - To £80K Package
Due to growth, I'm looking for a Head of M E Design / Mechanical Associate for a well-known dynamic Building Consultancy. With a network of eight UK offices they provide strategic advice to clients on how to integrate MEP and sustainability into their projects and help them achieve the true value of their property portfolios and individual buildings.
Reporting to the M&E Partner, you will be responsible for leading and expanding their M E project offering, assist with new business development, manage key existing client relationships and use your commercial awareness to ensure projects are completed within time and budget.
This is a unique opportunity for an established Mechanical Associate (or perhaps a very good Principal) to step up into a Head of M&E Design role within a stable, Building / Property consultancy.
Key duties will involve most of the following;
- Provide input into concept, performance and detailed design.
- Develop and expand the M E project offering in line with the agreed growth strategy.
- Manage and lead London M E project team.
- Provide project monitoring for investors and developers.
- Liaise with the internal teams such as building surveyors, project managers, quantity surveyors and sustainability engineers.
- Manage pipeline work and assist with resource planning and resource allocation.
- Lead by example and act as a mentor to the team.
- Actively promote a good work life balance and ensure the health and wellbeing of team.
- Degree qualified and Chartered
- Minimum of eight years' experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience working for a building services, multi-disciplinary or property consultancy.
- Previous experience across both new build and refurbishment commercial office, retail, care home or mixed-use developments.
- Able to communicate clearly and confidently and prepare technical reports.
- Previous experience leading projects and leading teams.
- 25 days leave.
- Car Allowance of £6K.
- 4 x Life Assurance.
- Annual bonus.
- iPhone and Laptop.
- Private Health Care.
- Payment of 1 x Professional Membership.
- Interest free season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme.