Mechanical Project Manager (Building Services)
Residential – South-East London
£65/75k & Package
I am keen to speak with a Mechanical Building Services Project Manager who can demonstrate stability and a proven track record delivering Residential Projects.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be based on a large Residential scheme in South-East London, circa. £30m.
The Client has been delivering M&E Projects for over 40 years with a turnover in excess of £50m. Their pipeline of work is consistently growing with new secured work running into 2024.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Manage and Co-ordinate all Mechanical Services installation and testing from conception to completion of project
* Understand the project and the systems within the project in-depth
* Work closely with the Principal Contractor on a daily basis to build and coordinate an agreed sequence of works for all necessary tasks
* Order materials and equipment whilst following company protocols /procedures
* Direct all site management staff including site supervisor, site office staff and store managers
* Generate and track RFI’s, review valuations and all project variations and provide all necessary supporting information
* Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
* Analyse, manage, and mitigate risks
* Supervise and manage H&S on site to ensure safety on the site
* Oversee all onsite installations to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
* Ensure contractual conditions of performance are met
* Oversee and manage on site Quality Assurance & Quality Control checks
* Regularly attend meetings as required