I am keen to speak with a Mechanical Estimator who is seeking the opportunity to achieve Estimating Manager within a balanced and secure environment.
My Client has undergone significant structured growth and find themselves very well positioned in the market with a stable turnover that pleases the board, so the focus has been identified to increase profit margins.
You will be accountable for managing the Estimation and Pre-Construction delivery function whilst working closely with the Commercial and Operational teams who will evaluate and manage all contractual, commercial and technical risk within the tender process and upon contract award manage risk and optimise profitability through the pre-construction handover process.
- Manage Day to Day operations of the Estimation Department team.
- Estimation and Pre-Construction Risk management.
- Management of new opportunities through the bid / no bid process.
- Developing Bid strategy with MD’s and Directors.
- Supplier/sub-contractor bid negotiations during tender process to enable a competitive “winning” bid is presented.
- Eliminating risk through the Pre-Construction handover process.
- Dispute resolution.
- Procurement strategy with Commercial/ Operation department and ensuring Best Value is achieved throughout.
- Meeting Compliance and Profitability targets.
- Quality and timely submission of tenders.
- Internal adjudications.
- Developing further resilience within the Estimation Department.
- Vetting incoming tenders/offers from our supply chain and ensuring that the most viable offer is included within our submission.