Electrical Associate - To £70K Package
Due to an internal transfer we are now looking for a commercially aware, recently promoted Associate for a well-known global multidisciplinary services and sustainability consultancy based in Central London.
Established over 70 years ago, they have developed a reputation for innovation, quality and the ability to design and deliver a project of any scale or complexity. With almost 15,000 staff globally and a core MEP Team of around 70 staff in London this role will appeal to a career driven individual who wants to be instrumental in the future success and direction of the London office.
Working closely with the Directors and Partners you will be expected to;
* Manage key client accounts
* Prepare bid and contract documentation.
* Design, plan, coordinate and manage major projects (£50M to £500M) through all RIBA stages
* Assume full responsibility for all Electrical Design and QA
* Assume full P L / Financial responsibility
* Take a lead role in resource planning
* Mentoring and managing the Electrical Engineers
* Assist with business development / securing repeat business
With a steady order book of commercial, hotels & leisure, mixed-use and on their books; this role will suit an ambitious Associate who wants to work on landmark projects, work in a friendly and relaxed environment and work towards a Director role over the next two to three years.
Given the nature of the role it is likely that you will be degree qualified and Chartered, have a minimum of eight years' experience in Building Services and have a good overview of MEP and Sustainability.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: