MEP CAD Technician - To £30K Package
I have an excellent opportunity for a MEP CAD Technician with at least two years' experience.
- Well established medium sized, international multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
- Circa 300 staff globally of which around 60 are based in London.
- Interesting range of large-scale projects including hotels, offices, masterplans and high-rise residential developments.
- Plenty of support available from experienced CAD, Revit and Design Engineers.
- Opportunity to work on projects from feasibility to construction.
- Opportunity to progress into a Revit Technician or a HVAC Design Engineer.
- Handy, central London location.
- Social and friendly team, fairly relaxed office culture.
Please note, in order to be considered it is essential that you have at least two years' experience working for either a building services or multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy. You must have a good understanding of MEP, be able to manage your own time and be able to start within 6 weeks.