Looking to avoid the daily commute into London?
My client, an M&E Sub-Contractor has an office close to Windsor, they are extremely active that warrants opportunities for 2 Electrical Estimators.
An award-winning Building Services Contractor who has been recognised by various institutions for their delivery of high-profile Building Services M&E projects on time and of an extremely high standard.
You will be computer literate and confident in preparing and submitting Electrical tenders from £250K to £2M for the small works division or be an Estimator who enjoys pricing larger Electrical projects to £15M for the major projects department.
Sectors are varied and include Commercial (Fit out & Shell & Core), Mixed-Use, Residential and Listed Buildings.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Electrical Estimator within Building Services Engineering
- Proficient in material take off.
- Knowledge of Amtech Estimation software.
- To undertake tenders by reviewing and completing the tender forms and ensure they are within the given specifications. Perform evaluation of the tenders and provide the pricing in a timely manner.
- Confident in Mid Tender and Post Tender Interviews in front of the client team.
- Liaising with the subcontract supply chain to ascertain and achieve compliancy.
- Able to identify Value Engineering opportunities and present these to the client.
- Happy to work on their own running two to three enquiries at a time simultaneously.
- Able to work alongside the other electrical and / or mechanical estimators as well as independently within a busy estimating projects department.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office software.