Associate Mechanical Engineer (Building/Property Consultancy)
- Start Date
- Location City
- Location Region
- South East
- Salary From
- £55000 - £65000
- Specialist Areas
- Mechanical Building Services Design
Associate Mechanical Engineer (Building/Property Consultancy) to £65K + Package (Pension/Medical) – Winchester
Human Capital Solutions is working in partnership with an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy.
Their multi-discipline teams manage, design and oversee a range of property programmes spread across both the private and public sectors from major commercial and mixed use developments to social housing, heritage buildings, hotels to motor racing circuits.
You will work with interesting and varied client base including; large retail companies, Schools/Universities, infrastructure, Healthcare, local authorities, public bodies, contractors and developers.
As part of their growth plan, built on the continued success that the M&E team has enjoyed over the last 10 years, we are looking to recruit an Associate Mechanical Engineer to lead and develop a current M&E of 12 into the future.
The remit will be to grow the division whilst working towards becoming a Partner within the company.
You will have the full support of an experienced M&E Partner on hand day to day to guide you in your development, should it be required, who will also assist you with client development and team management.
- Group turnover of £55m
- M&E turnover is £8m from a team of 90 MEP Engineers across the UK
- Current projects range from £100k to £400M and include Residential, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Leisure, Regeneration and Retail schemes.
- Committed to being the consultant and employer of choice on the South Coast.
- Fully accredited and approved CIBSE Training Plan
- Full adoption of Revit and best in class software.
- Previous winner of Consultant of the Year.
- Sustained growth year on year. Traded profitably though out the “credit crunch”
- Genuine opportunity to advance within the business to Equity Partner.
- Great staff retention.
- Lead the technical development of the group
- Assisting the office Partner to lead and manage the Building Services team
- Manage existing clients and develop further opportunities
- Look to grow the group on the back of new and repeat clients
- Be responsible for resourcing and delivering to a financial target
- Raise awareness of the business by attendance at networking events, seminars and business development events.
You will have experience with designing projects from conception through to completion (including calculations, drawings, specifications), whilst demonstrating commercial awareness in winning work.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful and expanding team, with the full backing of a well-established company.
You will have no barriers in working towards a Partnership in the business and wanting to reach the top of the ladder should be your career goal.
The culture is open and friendly, aligned very much to a ‘people business’ rather than a big global organisation. You will certainly NOT be a small cog in a big machine.
If this is something you would like to explore, I would welcome the chance to discuss further.