- Start Date
- Location City
- Location Region
- South East
- Salary From
- £90000 - £100000
- Specialist Areas
- Mechanical Building Services Design
Director (Mechanical) - £90K to £100K+ - London (Pension, Medical, Share Scheme, Bonus)
Our client is widely regarded as the most cutting edge, medium sized consultancy in the market at present. They are incredibly well run, have interesting, sustainably lead projects, a great attitude to staff wellbeing and engagement and are very much a business in the ascendency.
- Current projects range from £2M to £500M and include Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Leisure, Regeneration and Retail schemes throughout the world
- Committed to minimising bureaucracy to allow engineers to design - not fill in forms/spreadsheets
- Fully accredited and approved CIBSE Training Plan
- Committed to be fully Revit and BIM compliant within next 6 months (currently 80% achieved)
- Winner of the CIBSE Performance Awards
- Committed to growing their business by promoting to Senior level and beyond
- 80% of Senior roles within the business derived from internal promotions
- Very low staff turnover
- In the past 12 months – 7 engineers supported through and achieved CEng status
Their target is to continue their sustainable growth by employing passionate engineers that will provide the engineering quality they provide to their clients.
They have always had a firm commitment to sustainable building design and innovation and they have revolutionised many aspects of the built environment. Having designed net zero energy buildings in and they seek not to meet compliance, but to push for greater performance.
Overall a sound business model that works across multiple sectors which makes the business agile and able to cope with changing market conditions.
You join the senior management team and will be expected to be comfortable managing staff and projects and to manage and cultivate new/existing client relationships, whilst continuing to develop your depth of knowledge and experience in Mechanical building systems design and project management.
The business offer a very positive, stable and successful working environment that is able to attract the best engineering talent in the market. Creating a deep pool of technical and commercial talent that allows the business to meeting demanding expectations of current market conditions.
If you would like to have a confidential chat about the role and the business, please contact Stuart Marshall for an initial conversation.