Technical Services Manager (M&E FM)
- Start Date
- Location City
- Location Region
- South East
- Salary From
- £55000 - £65000
- Specialist Areas
- MEP Asset Engineering, Mechanical Building Services Design
Technical Services Manager (FM - M&E) London to £65K + Package & Bonus
(ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE DEGREE QUALIFIED)
Human Capital Solutions is pleased to be working with a global leader in commercial property services, who provide occupiers and investors around the world with industry leading, end-to-end property solutions.
The business is amongst the largest commercial property services firms in the world with turnover in excess of £3 billion.
You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of work undertaken by the Technical Services team providing M&E engineering consultancy to their UK property portfolio (projects will focus in and around the London area).
Technical Services works across our client’s broad portfolio of clients properties, across mainly but not exclusively in: commercial, retail, industrial and government buildings. Day to day will interact with the buildings tenants, landlords, property managers and building surveyors.
The role would suit an individual that has experience of working with a M&E FM Contractor, who is a degree qualified and has experience or would like to work within a consultancy environment.
Works undertaken by the team include:
- Engineering/Contractor audits - reviewing site compliance to all current regulations. Reviewing the PPM's and associated documentation provided by the contractor and their nominated subcontractors. Reviewing all plant on site to give an overview of the condition and standard of maintenance being carried out.
- Asset verification - attending site and surveying all assets making detailed notes of details and generating an accurate asset list.
- Condition surveys / life cycle reports / planning - reviewing the assets and documentation on site to build an accurate report as to the state of the plant, comparing it's working condition to CIBSE guide M to enable life cycle and budgetary planning to take place where replacement is recommended.
- Project management - offering an in house project management service covering M&E replacement and installation.
- Pre-development M&E advice and BIM consultation for new build projects.
- Vertical transportation Consultancy - Providing detailed reviews of lift / escalator maintenance and defect reports. Oversight of modernisation, refurbishment and replacement of equipment.
- Supporting Responsible Property Investment for various clients including oversight and technical review of any property improvement plans and the physical implementation of these projects.
- Tendering M&E contracts for high value and multiple property portfolios
Overall a very good time to be joining the team as it grows in size and profitability. They are a business that is flourishing and have only scratched the surface of their internal client base.
Added to this the Technical Services unit functions well as a team and the team members all get along well and work together to deliver their clients expectations.
Benefits: (from first day of employment)
Salary £TBC - Car Allowance
Company funded benefits:
- Pension (employee contribution 4% - employer contribution 8%)
- Life Assurance (4x Base Salary funded - flex to 10x available)
- Group Income Protection (50% of Base Salary funded - flex to 75% available)
- Private Medical Insurance (Standard Single cover funded - flex options available)
- Professional Subscriptions (e.g. CIBSE)
- 25 days paid leave plus bank holidays
Voluntary flexible benefits:
Choice of Health Assessments / Holiday (buy up to 5 days) / Critical Illness Insurance (self & spouse/partner) / Dental Insurance (self, spouse/partner & family) / Personal Accident Insurance / Childcare Vouchers / Ride2Work / Apple Products / Give As You Earn / Gymflex / Travel Insurance / Dining Card / Voluntary corporate discounts at over 3,000 retailers available all year