Senior Building Services Engineer
- Start Date
- Location City
- Location Region
- South East
- Salary From
- £50000 - £60000
- Specialist Areas
- MEP Asset Engineering, Electrical Building Services Design, Mechanical Building Services Design
Senior Building Services Engineer - London to £50K to £60K + Annual Bonus, Pension & Additional Benefits Package
Human Capital Solutions is working with one of the world's leading commercial property advisors, they advise on all aspects of commercial property to help their clients realise the true value of their property.
They are a growing and visionary organisation, comprised of the best and brightest professionals. They passionately believe people are their foundation upon which their success is built. They understand that a career is about more than just hard work. It’s about achievement, rewards, job satisfaction and work/life balance.
They offer an excellent salary, car allowance, and bonus and have an extensive benefits package for the successful individual.
This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of your own client base, develop an entrepreneurial approach to client’s needs and gain a clear understanding of the commercial drivers behind property ownership. The nature of our work gives you the opportunity for travel within the EMEA region.
The talented and growing team provide commercially focused Engineering Services consultancy to a wide range of blue chip organisations, landlords, occupiers and investors. The team consists of Building Services Engineers across the UK, providing services to their EMEA client base.
They provide a range of M&E services including: technical due diligence, dilapidations, maintenance and operations advice along with on-going management of Engineering Services maintenance contracts; monitoring the overall service delivery on behalf of landlords and global occupiers.
The role will offer you the opportunity to work from a 360 position on projects, giving you full project ownership this will involve large amounts of client and project management interaction.
- Conduct on site Engineering Services inspections and reporting for due diligence (Vendors and Acquisition) and dilapidations.
- Undertake maintenance procurement to include asset collection and preparation and review of tender documentation.
- Produce Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) plans.
- Produce Engineering Life Cycle and Forward Capital Cost plans.
- Interpret engineering reports, drawings, layouts and other visual aids.
- Undertake Engineering maintenance contract monitoring and auditing.
Please get in touch for a full briefing on how undertaking this opportunity would be a career move and not just another job on your CV.