Junior Building Physics Engineer
- Start Date
- Location City
- City of London
- Location Region
- South East
- Salary From
- £25000 - £30000
- Specialist Areas
- Energy, Sustainability & Building Physics, Mechanical Building Services Design
Junior Building Physics Engineer – To £30K + Package
Due to planned growth we are looking for a Junior Building Physics Engineer with previous experience in CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) to join a high profile, global Building Services consultancy in central London.
- Well established firm with over 250 staff.
- Network of offices across the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
- Well known for working of complex projects.
- Great level of staff retention.
- Opportunity to be trained and mentored by a CFD expert.
- Using 6SigmaDCX and Dynamo.
- Simulating involve air velocity, humidity, pressure and temperature within complex projects.
- Optimising existing software and also assist in developing new tools or plug ins.
- Attending client and design team meetings.
- Maintaing a keen intesrest in emerging technolgy, design tools and the built environment as a whole.
- Excellent employee benefits package.
This is a great opportunity for a bright Graduate or Junior Building Physics Engineer with experience in CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) to join a major MEP Consultancy and be trained to use CFD to simulate cooling controls such as air velocity, humidity, pressure and temperature within complex projects.
As you progress you will also be mentored to optimise existing software, assist in developing new tools and also delivering short demonstrations to clients or architects.