Senior PH Design Engineer
- Start Date
- Location City
- City of London
- Location Region
- South East
- Salary From
- £38000 - £55000
- Specialist Areas
- Energy, Sustainability & Building Physics, Public Health Building Services Design
Senior Public Health Engineer – To £55K - Based in EC1
We are currently looking for a Senior Public Health Engineer to join an employee owned, international Building Services and Sustainability Consultancy based in EC1 London.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Public Health Engineer to establish a PH Team and be instrumental in their ongoing continued success and growth across the UK and Europe.
Reporting to a Director you will be responsible for leading projects on a day to day basis and ultimately ensuring they are designed and delivered on time and meet the clients briefs and meet local or international standards.
- To prepare and develop calculations, analysis, schematics, drawings, diagrams, models, specifications and other documents relating to the PH design
- Liaise with the other inhouse Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental and Sustainability Engineers and ensure your designs are properly coordinated.
- Liaise with members of the external design team and other associated organisations or companies
- Ensure all designs comply with company procedures and British standards or relevant international design standards.
- Maintain a record of continues professional development.
- Attend client meetings and presentations and actively promote the other capabilities of the firm.
- Assist with the recruitment and development of Junior or Graduate PH Design Engineers.
Qualities & skills required
- Able to use AutoCAD or Revit and ideally knowledge of Micro Drainage.
- At least five years’ experience in a similar role designing above ground drainage and water services within buildings.
- Strong technical engineering skills and an understanding of how other disciplines.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and able to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and architects.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.This is a great opportunity for a PH Design Engineer to join a well-established, high profile international Building Services Design Consultancy and work unique, low and zero carbon projects across the UK, Australasia, Central Europe and Africa.