Junior PH Design Engineer / PH CAD Technician
- Start Date
- Location City
- City of London
- Location Region
- South East
- Salary From
- £25000 - £30000
- Specialist Areas
- CAD / Revit MEP / BIM, Public Health Building Services Design
Junior PH Design Engineer / PH CAD Technician - £25 to £30K
Due to planned growth, we have an exciting opportunity for either a Junior PH Engineer or a PH CAD Technician to join a medium sized, national multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
They offer MEP Design, Civil and Structural Engineering Design, Energy and Sustainability Services and also BIM from a network of six offices and currently employ around 50 Engineers from their London office, conveniently located near Kings Cross.
Reporting to the Building Services Senior Public Health Engineer you will be responsible for drawing the full range of Public Health Engineering services such as hot and cold water systems, sprinklers, drainage systems, water treatment, rain water harvesting / grey water recycling and dry risers.
- Produce draft design drawings in AutoCAD for PH services on projects.
- Carry out site surveys on existing projects and for new projects.
- Liaise with the M&E Design Engineers and M&E CAD Technicians and ensuring your drawings are well coordinated.
- Ensure all drawings are stored correctly in lien with the Document Control and QA standards.
- Provide a review function of the PH Designs, commenting and flagging up any potential issues.
The client is happy to consider employing either;
- A MEP CAD Technician who has at least one years’ experience with AutoCAD and a good understanding of PH and HVAC Services or
- A Qualified Plumber who has completed their Apprenticeship or some other formal PH qualifications who is looking to progress off the tools into a CAD / Drafting role.