Electrical Design Engineer
- Start Date
- Location City
- City of London
- Location Region
- South East
- Salary From
- £29999 - £40000
- Specialist Areas
- Electrical Building Services Design
Due to growth we are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer with previous hotel or commercial office project experience for a global, well respected M&E consultancy based in London.
Established 15 years ago they now employ over 200 staff from network of offices across the UK, Europe and SE Asia and have always placed a huge emphasis on designing smarter, energy efficient buildings that redefine what a Low Energy Building is.
This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Engineer with around three years’ experience in Building Services to take a significant role in designing and leading your own projects, attending meetings, assisting with MEP co-ordination and also managing your own time and deliverables.
- Attend design, site and progress meetings.
- Design electrical building engineering services and ensure they are fit for purpose and meet the client’s requirements.
- Prepare specifications and equipment schedules.
- Use computer software and excel to verify your proposed designs.
- Maintain a current record of CPD and ensure you stay up to date with British standards, 18th Edition and CIBSE guidelines.
- Review the tasks performed by Graduate Engineers and direct them as required.
- 37.5-hour week
- Private healthcare
- 25 days leave
- Annual bonus
- Structured training and development program
- Opportunity to work on UK and international projects