Senior PH Design Engineer
- Start Date
- Location City
- Location Region
- South East
- Salary From
- £45000 - £60000
- Specialist Areas
- Public Health Building Services Design
Senior PH Design Engineer – To £60K + Package + Bonus
- Flexible Hours
- UK & International projects
- Excellent benefits package
- Relaxed working environment
- Ongoing CPD and genuine interest in developing every staff member
- Friendly and social team
As one of the true champions and pioneers of sustainable design, this international consultancy has revolutionized many aspects of the built environment and now employs over 400 staff from a network of over 10 global offices.
With a long list of prestigious awards from CIBSE, the BCO and the UKGBC they have a real commitment to designing and delivering green buildings and also developing, rewarding and retaining their staff, all of their Senior Management team started off as Engineers.
Due to continued growth and success in the London market, they are looking for a client facing Senior PH Engineer with experience in both above and below ground drainage and good Revit skills.
You will be responsible for managing projects through all stages of their lifecycle and ensure they are successfully designed, managed and delivered. Other duties will include;
- Providing well-coordinated PH Designs, this will include the design and specification of all aspects of PH Design.
- Producing concept, performance specifications and detailed designs.
- Provide expert advice on above ground sanitation, below ground sewer and stormwater drainage, hot and cold water services, sprinkler systems, fire detection and rain water / grey water harvesting techniques.
- Carrying out site surveys and feasibility studies and also monitoring projects during the construction phase to ensure the design is adhered to.
- Provide mentoring and support to Junior Engineers or Technicians.
- Tracking project fees against project hours and providing accurate financial reports.
- Taking full ownership to ensure projects to ensure they remain profitable and meet client expectations.
- Assist in maintaining key relationships with architects, developers and direct end user clients.
- Actively encourage and promote international knowledge sharing across the global network of offices.
- Assist the Directors in managing technically complex projects.
The ideal Senior Public Health Engineer will be Degree qualified, have a minimum of six years’ experience as a consulting Engineer and be able to run medium sized projects independently. It is essential that you can act as a single point of contact for Public Health queries, have a good appreciation for MEP and Sustainable Design and are a member of CIBSE, SoPHE, CIPHE or CIWEM. Ref 1433