Intermediate Electrical Engineer
- Start Date
- Location City
- Location Region
- West Midlands
- Salary From
- £41600 - £41600
- Specialist Areas
- Electrical Building Services Design
Intermediate Electrical Engineer – Birmingham - £41,600 + Bonus 10% + Pension 12%
We are working with a global leader in property services, who provide occupiers and investors around the world with industry leading, end-to-end property solutions.
Operating within their in house M&E Engineering team with Building Consultancy, their core business areas are Building Services Design, Maintenance Strategies, Due Diligence and Plant Replacement Projects.
Knowledge & Experience:
All candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Electrical Building Services.
You will have a working knowledge of Building Services practices, procedures and standards and principles of Electrical Design and Engineering Compliance alongside:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team or in isolation.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Innovative problem solver.
- Proven team, contract and project management skills.
The role would suit an ambitious individual as the role has a clear career path within a growing team. You will work alongside a experienced Director and Senior Engineers to develop the following skills:
- Design, manage and supervise projects coordinating with other engineering disciplines.
- Carry out detailed design in accordance with industry guides.
- Prepare specifications, reports, design drawings and budget costs to programme.
- Supervise project works on site, workmanship and testing.
- Survey, audit and report.
- Agree level of service, and project design duties for each project, understand relationship with fee.
- Assist with monitoring engineering/CAD resource requirement for each project.
- Carry out engineering concept design to detailed design, tender and contract on site supervision to completion.
- Ensuring projects are undertaken in accordance with design briefs and that completion deadlines are achieved.
This opportunity will open a new career path to an individual who is looking to become more commercial in their career.
You may not have all of the required criteria but want to learn, the experience you will gain in this role will set you apart from your peers and open up an exciting and lucrative future.
Please contact Stuart Marshall for further details regarding the role.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.