Senior Electrical Engineer (Client-Side)
- Start Date
- Location City
- Location Region
- South East
- Salary From
- £55000 - £65000
- Specialist Areas
- Electrical Building Services Design
Senior Electrical Engineer (Client-Side Global Property Consultancy) London – Salary £55,000 to £65,000 + circa 10% Bonus + Pension + Bupa etc
We are working with the world’s leading global property consultancy, who provide occupiers and investors around the world with industry leading, end-to-end property solutions.
Operating within Building Consultancy, their core business areas are:
- Building Services Design
- Development Monitoring
- Performance Specification
- Condition Surveys
- Technical Due Diligence
- Report writing
You will work across a broad range of high profile Commercial Buildings. Projects are varied and interesting and will allow you to develop an understanding of the client-side commercial property sector that will set you apart from your peers.
The role would suit an ambitious individual as the role has a clear career path to Associate within a growing team.
The role will provide the opportunity to work alongside and network with, leading commercial client contacts and also, internal industry leaders in Project Managers, Commercial Investment Consultants, QS teams etc that work within my clients business.
- Design, manage and supervise projects coordinating with other engineering disciplines.
- Carry out detailed design in accordance with industry guides.
- Prepare specifications, reports, design drawings and budget costs to programme.
- Supervise project works on site, workmanship and testing.
- Survey, audit and report.
- Establish client briefs, technical requirements, scope of works, cost plans and agree deliverables, i.e. report, specifications and drawings scope.
- Agree level of service, and project design duties for each project, understand relationship with fee.
- Assist with monitoring engineering/CAD resource requirement for each project.
- Carry out engineering concept design to detailed design, tender and contract on site supervision to completion, ensuring projects are undertaken in accordance with design briefs and that completion deadlines are achieved.
- Liaise with the design team to produce coordinated designs that are technically compliant, to a consistent quality and standard. Provide positive contribution to design/project meetings. Maintain regular in house design reviews and checks.
- Monitor and control project progress, design variations and project financial budgets.
- Manage and participate in a programme of site inspections and Building Service audits including but not limited to condition surveys, dilapidations, due diligence and acquisition reports.
- Monitor contract staff or third party appointments.
- Maintain excellent client and design team relationships to achieve high levels of satisfaction and repeat business.
- Pursue new business opportunities where appropriate with existing and new clients.
- Assist with identifying and implementing personal training and CPD requirements.
- Assist in developing working practices in the Company.
- Implement and manage QA systems and procedures on all projects.
- Implement company health and safety. Ensure all designs respond to the CDM regulations.
As well as an enjoyable work life balance, they offer a competitive salary, car allowance, significant annual bonus, pension and a host of other flexible package options.
Please let me know if you require further information or would like a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity.