Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Start Date
- Location City
- Location Region
- South East
- Salary From
- £50000 - £60000
- Specialist Areas
- Mechanical Building Services Design
A privately owned building services & environmental engineering consultancy based in central London are urgently looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer. Established in the 1990’s, they have developed a reputation for delivering world class and innovative building services solutions across the performing arts and leisure, luxury residential, listed and education sectors.
Having experienced stable growth over the past five years, they are now looking to the future and are eager to appoint a bright Senior Mechanical Design Engineer who is able to work under the mechanical director and deal directly with clients and then design, develop and deliver their own projects from concept through to handover.
With a business plan in place to double in size over the next year and also open up an additional office, this role will appeal to a Senior Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer who is looking to play a key role in the future success of this busy office.
Operating a very flat structure and a culture of collaboration, you can expect an autonomous role and the opportunity of being promoted to Principal within the next 12 to 24 months. This is a rare opportunity for you to take more responsibility and by shadowing the Director; really develop your understanding of all aspects of the built environment and the construction process.
- Degree qualified in Building Services Engineering / Energy Engineering / Environmental Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a Design Engineer within the Building Services industry.
- Client facing and confident when dealing with architects, developers and contractors.
- Able to write technical specifications.
- Good understanding of Renewable energy design and Sustainability.
- Able to lead projects with minimal supervision.
- Able to use Heavcomp, AutoCAD.