Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Start Date
- Location City
- City of London
- Location Region
- South East
- Salary From
- £52500 - £65000
- Specialist Areas
- Electrical Building Services Design
A privately owned building services consultancy are looking to appoint a degree qualified Senior / Principal Electrical Engineer. They have doubled in size over the past three years whilst maintaining their firm commitment to quality, staff retention and client satisfaction.
Having recently moved into a new larger office to facilitate their continued growth; they are looking for a Senior / Principal Electrical Engineer who can work towards an Equity Director role within two to three years.
Large enough to design and deliver £50M+ projects whilst still being small enough to provide that dedicated level of service that their clients keep coming back for, they continue to secure the majority of their work is via direct appointments and recommendations rather than competing in the open market.
Reporting to the Electrical Director, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and managing your own projects ensuring they remain profitable and technically sound.
- Developing and maintaining key client accounts with architects, developers and contractors.
- Acting as the Electrical Leader.
- Assisting with company planning, resource management.
- Assisting with the selection and development of staff.
- Acting as the Project Coordinator on larger projects.
- Advising on any duties over and above the agreed fee basis on projects that your team are involved in.
- Maintain regular contact with existing Clients and also generate new client contacts.
This role is likely to appeal to a reliable Senior Electrical Design Engineer or recently promoted Principal who is looking for the opportunity of being a key part of the ongoing success of a cash rich stable and employee focussed MEP Consultancy. Ref#1165