Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Start Date
- Location City
- City of London
- Location Region
- South East
- Salary From
- £39999 - £55000
- Specialist Areas
- Energy, Sustainability & Building Physics, Mechanical Building Services Design
Senior Mechanical (HVAC) Design Engineer – To £55K + Package
I’m currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with previous commercial office project experience for an architecturally and sustainability led MEP consultancy based in Shoreditch. Formed over a decade ago with the aim of designing, delivering, innovative and energy efficient buildings they have grown steadily and do offer a relaxed and creative environment for all of their staff.
Due to planned growth, they are now looking for a Senior Mechanical (HVAC) Design Engineer to support the Mechanical Associate with the design and delivery of projects, mentoring the team and assist with their transition from CAD to Revit and VR.
- Collaborate with high profile Architects and developers and will be able to really influence projects from an early design stage.
- Leading your own projects from feasibility, planning and detailed design.
- Carrying out heating and cooling load calculations and MEP coordination.
- Assisting with low and zero carbon feasibility studies.
- Overseeing the quality of HVAC installations on site.
- Attending design team and client meetings.
- Assisting with fee proposals and resource plans.
- Ensuring repeat business by delivering projects that meet or exceed clients expectations.
- Acting as a Project leader on selected projects.
- Assisting with the recruitment and development of new staff.
The ideal Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will be degree qualified, have a minimum of six years’ experience and have a holistic view of building services, sustainability and architecture.
In return they offer 25 days leave, flexible start and finish times, a discretionary annual bonus, annual performance review and pay increase, pension, ongoing CPD and the potential to be fast tracked through the business.